NADRA Online CNIC Issuance, Renewal Facility
Pakistan Govt inaugurates online CNIC issuance, renewal facility. NADRA National ID Card Issuance, Renewal Online Facility. Pakistani Citizens can apply online through this marvelous facility for renewal or issuance of their National ID Card. National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) instate a initial of its kind capability that enables Pakistani citizens in the country and abroad to obtain their CNICs issued and renewed online. Providing information the minister said some 64000 passports were blocked previous year adding the organization has fetched government 5 rupees billion.
Pakistan Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan launches the online renewal of CNIC of NADRA. Pakistan Government maintains that later than the inauguration of this facility unknown requirements to visit NADRA offices for issuance or reprints of their CNICs. Pakistani citizens can apply online for the issuance or renewals of their CNICs and they can reimburse the fee through credit card and get the National ID Cards delivered to their home addresses in Pakistan or abroad.
Some of the salient features of the facility are as follows:
1) Application for new overseas CNIC (NICOP) for the first time
2) Reissuance of CNIC if lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed
3) Renewal of CNIC if it has expired
4) CNIC modification if national identity data needs to be amended
5) Application for converting CNIC to a chip-based Smart-ID card
Launch the online system Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar said the stride has been taken in order to provide release to people who will no longer have to form long line up outside NADRA centers. The center minister also announced that the government plans to system 13 international level business centers in the next 7 months which will work as a one-stop place for the issuance of individuality cards and passports. You can also share us your precious comment about the NADRA Online CNIC Issuance, Renewal Facility.
Here are features of NADRA Online CNIC Portal:
- Apply for CNIC online
- Pay through credit / debit cards online
- Get your CNIC Delivered at your doorstep (even if you are abroad) within 10 days.
Below are the services offered by NADRA’s online CNIC facility:
- Apply for New Overseas CNIC (NICOP) for the first time.
- Apply for CNIC Reprint if your card was lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
- Apply for CNIC Renewal if your card has expired.
- Apply for CNIC Modification if you want to amend your national identity data.
- Apply for CNIC Conversion to a chip-based Smart-ID card through a Renewal or Modification application.
- Track your application to find-out the status of your CNIC
Note: Pakistani citizens living in Pakistan will have to appear physically at NADRA offices (for biometric verification) if they are applying for CNICs for the first time.
Fees for Computerized NIC / Smart NIC
|Smart NIC Modification||1,500|
|Smart NIC Reprint/Lost||1,500|
|Smart NIC Renewal||1,500|
Fees for NICOP / Smart NICOP
|Application Categories For Countries in Zone A1|
|New Smart NICOP||10,500|
|Smart NICOP Modification||16,254|
|Smart NICOP Reprint/Lost||16,254|
|Smart NICOP Renewal||10,458|
|Application Categories For Countries in Zone B2|
|New Smart NICOP||5,400|
|Smart NICOP Modification||8,700|
|Smart NICOP Reprint/Lost||8,700|
|Smart NICOP Renewal||5,400|
Fees for Modification in Age
|Type of Modification in Age||Fees (PKR)|
|Difference in Age is less than or equal to 1 year||1,000|
|Difference in Age is greater than 1 BUT less than or equal to 2 years||2,000|
|Difference in Age is greater than 2 BUT less than or equal to 3 years||3,000|
|Difference in Age is greater than 3 years||5,000|
|Request for modification in Age for a 2nd Time||10,000|
Fees for Delivery to Applicant’s Address