Best Friendship Quotes and Sayings 2012
The word “Friendship” meaning of which is love and affection of one person for another. A friendship in which both parties look toward each other for help in achieving practical goals in their personal and professional life. Infect Friendship is a beautiful and valuable gift of GOD. We are providing you the Best collection of Friendship quotes and sayings collection.
If you love celebrating Friendship, you can send or copy this big collection of Friendship quotes and sayings. Infect a true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. So here in this post best friendship quotes and Sayings that help you to express your friendship feelings with your friends.
- It was totally dark until you came in and gave me the real meanings of life.
- It isn’t kind to cultivate a Friendship just so one will have an audience.
- Give others freedom to be themselves. Appreciate the differences between their ways an yours.
- A new friendship is like an unripened fruit , it may become either an orange or a lemon.
- Friendship with oneself is all-important because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.
- Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with.
- Advice is like snow; the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into the mind.
- The best mirror is an old friend.
- I find Friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man’s milk and restorative cordial.
- One can never speak enough of the virtues, the dangers, the power of shared laughter.
- no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don’t believe I deserved my friends.
- Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods.
- Life is partly what we make it, and partly what is made by the friends whom we choose.
- The making of friends, who are real friends, is the best token we have of a man’s success in life.
- It is wise to apply the oil of refined politeness to the mechanisms of Friendship.
- If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump with them, I’d be at the bottom to catch them.
- The next five quotes were sent in by Ashley “When the silences are no longer akward, you know you are around friends.
- You my friend, I wiil defend. And if we change, we’ll love you anyway.
- Friendship is not Friendship without trust, without it I walk alone.