Gujranwala Board Issued BISE Gujranwala Board Inter Supplementary Date Sheet 2017.Download Gujranwala Board 1st Year & 2nd Year, Inter Part 1, 2 Supply Datesheet 2017 and According to the data of the Inter result 2017 publicize recently the report clearly show that the passing ration of the students are immediately 48% that means remaining 52% students get supply in one or more than one subject. The board has not issue any confirm date for the start of examination but it is predictable that exams will start according to the preceding year’s schedule.

BISE Gujranwala Board Inter Supplementary Date Sheet 2017 Download

Online Exam Date Sheet Download
Online Exam Date Sheet Download

The date sheet will be uploaded at this page of 3jig and students could download the Supply date sheet through a single click. There are numerous institutions which are affiliated through BISE Gujranwala Board and if any institution doesn’t follow the rules and system of boards it can cancel their registration. This is a season of examination as the Matric class examinations will be begin from 1st March and then the turn is of the intermediate students.

Download BISE Gujranwala Board Inter Supplementary Date Sheet 2017

The admission in dissimilar private Universities are still open till that date and then if you are approved from that exams or subject you will be talented to take admission in any of the University you want. Bise Gujranwala has the knowledgeable and well experienced faculty that is the reason that each year the passing percentage of the students is increasing.

Gujranwala board reason is to provide every the students a perfect surroundings for the study and Initially the board organizes the matric and intermediate examinations in a combine system but later it was decided to organize examinations separately and now you can download the BISE Gujranwala Board Inter Supply Date Sheet 2017.

Download BISE Gujranwala Board Inter Part 1 Supplementary Date Sheet 2017
Download BISE Gujranwala Board Inter Part 2 Supplementary Date Sheet 2017